TESTING SITE
This website is No longer used, it remains as a testing site.
If you are looking to join, then check out either:
www.IG-MIG.forumotion.com or www.IG-WGD.forumotion.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TESTING SITE
This website is No longer used, it remains as a testing site.
If you are looking to join, then check out either:
www.IG-MIG.forumotion.com or www.IG-WGD.forumotion.com
TESTING SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deleted Topics

+5
MIG FlashGordon
deadlywhisper91
MIG IR0NMAN
MIG BATMANxKUSH
MIG 47 XI
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Deleted Topics - Page 2 Empty Community Questions

Post by MIG 47 XI Mon 18 Mar 2013, 2:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey everyone and welcome. Have any questions you need answered? Feel free to post them here, and I'll respond to them ASAP.
MIG 47 XI
MIG 47 XI

Back to top Go down

Deleted Topics - Page 2 Empty company meeting notes for asylum and sinister.

Post by MIG BATMANxKUSH Sat 20 Apr 2013, 10:33 pm

Date of Meeting: april 20th (420 ~ ! )

Held by: MIG BATMANxKUSH
+
Meeting Notes: well.. today is the day, we may be losing sin but were not going down! recruiting, remember, 15+, ironman came up with the great idea of a group recruiting process. three nights a week, atleast, get together in a group of three and go recruit, have some fun with it ! league play, up and running. reminder of the clan split, for those who don't know, or werent at the last meeting. message your captains of check here on the site so see which company you're in, everything is updated. youtube channel is up and we've got videos uploaded! subcribe to the channel, show your support ! MIGxCommunity . if you'd like a video uploaded, post in the yourube request forum, thats the only way MIG SPIDERMAN will upload your video. this week he's uploading all week ! so if you've got dsome awesome gameplay and you want to show it off, put in on the channel!

well that seems to be it, till next time ! oh and happy 420! from MIG BATMANKUSH! lighters up! show your love!

Attendance:

LOcu5tkiller
MIG SPIDERMAN
DeathlyExSPENCE
ScamArtist01
TheAlphabets
Mr Squishy TMNC

MIG BATMANxKUSH
MIG BATMANxKUSH

Back to top Go down

Deleted Topics - Page 2 Empty Re: Deleted Topics

Post by MIG IR0NMAN Tue 23 Apr 2013, 2:29 pm

battalion notes for 4/16/13

we talked abput the league play with MIG Flashgordon i guess the spots are filled but it changes every week

we dicussed that everyone from private up to be signed up on the website

we talked about no one under the age of 15 (no exceptions)

no disrepecting other members thats zero tolerence

we have two squads now asylum and sinister companys MIG batmanxkush runs asylum company and MIG Flashgordon runs sinister company

attendence:
LOcu5tkiller
MIG SPIDERMAN
MIG IR0NMAN
MIG Eternal sin
MIG FLASHGORDON
MIG BATMANxKUSH
ScamArtist01
TheAlphabets
NEALDIAMOND13
F14TOMCATGUNNER

MIG IR0NMAN
MIG IR0NMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG IR0NMAN Tue 23 Apr 2013, 11:07 pm

battalion meeting notes for april 23 2013

we talked about company meeting attendance being better more ppl coming to the company meetings send a message out the day before and day meetings make sure everyone gets one thats in your company

we need more recuits i really cant stress that enough we need to go recruiting atleast three days out of the week teams of three each going out

the sinatures are on hold for a bit my photobucket account is being gay lol but as soon as its up and ready it is on like donkey kong

MIG eternal sin is on leave for awhile we will get through this i am acting commander in chief i am starting a company in battlefield 3 called the blacklist squad

league play: sending messages out if you made league played there is one spot open right now if interested message MIG FlashGordon

MIG MEDIA: if you have any footage of your games please send them to MIG SPIDERMAN and he will put them up as soom as possable anything will work even a 30 second clip would be awesome

attendence:

MIG IR0NMAN
DRxR marco
highcookie420
lightningstrike
MIG BATMANXKUSH
mig flashGordon
MIG SPIDERMAN
monkeygv
NEILDIAMOND13
scamartist01
XxcreeperxX19

MIG IR0NMAN
DRxR marco
highcookie420
lightningstrike
MIG BATMANXKUSH
mig flashGordon
MIG SPIDERMAN
monkeygv
NEILDIAMOND13
scamartist01
XxcreeperxX19

MIG IR0NMAN
MIG IR0NMAN

Back to top Go down

Deleted Topics - Page 2 Empty How to set up a Company List (MAJORS ONLY)

Post by MIG 47 XI Thu 25 Apr 2013, 9:42 pm

If you have any questions about the following info, please contact MIG ANTHRAX XI on XBOX LIVE, or through the SITE.

* First come up with a name for your Company, and get it validated by your current Battalion General.

Follow the fllowing format, and you shouldn't have any problems. Also remember to update this regularly, and Inform your Battalion General of any new recruits/promotions.

Example Format: (Yours will be similar)

District Commander:
(Your DC's Gamertag) If their is no DC, then just put N/A

Brigade Commander:
(Your BC's Gamertag) If their is no BC, then just put N/A

Battalion Commander:
(Your BG's Gamertag) Example: MIG IR0NMAN

Major:
(Your Gamertag)

Lieutenant:
(Your LT) If their is not LT, leave it blank or just put TBA (To Be Announced)

Sergeant(s): 0/4
(Your SGt's gamertags) List them below each other
Example
Example
Example

Private(s): 0/8
(Your Privates GT's)

Recruit(s): 0/6
(Your Recruits GT's)

* NOTE: If every rank above Recruit is full meaning you have 1 Major, 1 LT, 4 SGT's, and 8 Privates, the Recruits can only be promoted to a Private after the Company Splits.

Again if you have any problems or questions with this format please contact me (MIG ANTHRAX XI) on the site, or XBL.

Thanks
-Anthrax
MIG 47 XI
MIG 47 XI

Back to top Go down

Deleted Topics - Page 2 Empty get to know your battalion General

Post by MIG IR0NMAN Sun 28 Apr 2013, 10:21 pm

well im a alpha/beta tester for ubisoft montreal ive been gaming for about 20 plus years im also im the middle of trying to make my own game still in the making so prolly wont be for a while i started my clancompete with a group called 1st recon i was known as BARRICADE it was a clan in battlefield2 for the pc went from a recruit to a captain and was a captain for 2 and a half yerars
had a good gb squad got out of clan compete got married did the whole kid thing now there in school and im bored lol so i got into xiled gaming thought the best of it was in SYN Lust 7 a sub division of the SYNDICATE went from a recruit to a captain was a captain for a little over a year then had some bad times and got out now im the Battalion General of MIG devils rejects i play anytype of game except a rpg or FUCKIN minecraft lmao any sports ill try anything once lol have a nice day and hope to see you on the gaming field any questions please feel free to ask -MIG IR0NMAN-

Last edited by MIG IR0NMAN on Wed 08 May 2013, 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
MIG IR0NMAN
MIG IR0NMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG 47 XI Sun 28 Apr 2013, 11:37 pm

i like it how you are still calling yourself the Commander lol, it Battalion General bro hahah
MIG 47 XI
MIG 47 XI

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG IR0NMAN Thu 02 May 2013, 4:42 pm

battalion meeting notes for April 30, 2013

we need more recruits we need to run three and three all you gotta do is game a couple hours send out a message and hope for a responce or go into a game chat and actually talk to ppl

im on from usually 8 am est time if you see me on join my party i dont bite lol ask me anything talk about anything

we need more activity on the website theres media,chatrooms, comments and funny shit to discuss..... dont be shy nothing will be denied or laughed at

i will emphisize absolutly no yelling, arguing or screaming at a member you will get demoted you will lose responcability within the clan and this will be enforced!!!!!!

MIG FlashGordon got demoted to lueitenant for acts against other members will not go into detail i am acting major over sinister company any question or comments just send me a message and send me a friend request

and if you miss two meetings in a row without a good excuse you will be demoted i also want ppl ranking up who are going to do there job not someone who wants to rank up because it will hurt the company along with the battalion

are there any new recruits i dont know about?

none..

media is only one done on saturday or sunday so if you want your shit recorded get a hold of MIG SPIDERMAN

league play news

anyone can send MIG FlashGordon about non competitive league play meeting tomorrow at 9 pm cen/ 10pm est time

attendance:
MIG IR0NMAN
MIG SPIDERMAN
deathlyEspence
F14 TOMCATGUNNER
KG RAYZOR
LyricLeek946
MIG BATMANxKUSH
MIG DARTHVADER
MIGFlashGordon
MIG SPIDERMAN
monkeygv
xNooBxKilLx

MIG IR0NMAN
MIG IR0NMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG IR0NMAN Sun 05 May 2013, 8:03 pm

Sinister company meeting notes 4/4/13

recruit ppl we are not looking for quanity we are for quality lately we have been geeting garbage in the last few times and its not worth it

if you have missed 2 meetings you will be demoted unless you have a reason
family matters and work are the only two reasons im accepting

absolutly no arguing with other members no putting them down thats an automatic kick or demotion depending on the situation if you have a problem feel free to come to me if your leuitentant or major aint on

league play is MIG FlashGordon message him if you wanna go into competitive or non competitive play

attendance:
deathlyxEspence
MIG FlashGordon
scamArtist01
xZOMBIE GATORx
JTMZ x LuViN
XxUnDeAdxPoNy
MIG Fadedkiller
MIG IR0NMAN

MIG IR0NMAN
MIG IR0NMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG IR0NMAN Wed 08 May 2013, 12:08 am

battalion meeting notes 5/7/13

we are restrucherizing that means if you wanna keep your rank you need to see MIG Anthraxenough of ppl ranking up and not doing anything this aint school and im not your babysitter

and based on how the testing goes we will prolly become a single company again till i can find ppl who wanna do there jobs

i wanna say if you dont wanna be here you dont have to theres an open door policy im not your mom and this is not rocket science

we need to start playing together this is bs i see everyone on everything else but black ops 2 or battlefield3 some of you do your excused from this rant but everyone else not a good idea for ranking up

communicating is number one on our agenda we dont ever talk or theres 20 diffrent ppl on in ten different rooms hats retarted come on guys we always used to chat

i wanna see more ppl on the website you dont have to type anything we just wanna see that ppl are looking and learning from it

game nights are a must to get ready for LP teams and GB teams on anygame that everyone can play and (minecraft is not one of them) anything from sports to first person shooters

and remember MIG Val Decre is our battalion advisor if you have any questions or wanna get to know a rank above you better and start practicing and getting to that rank

League play news:

other news:new recruits bulldogs1775,Major Swag25, mrhillman97 you tube will be slowed down to only the weekends due to work

attendence:
MIG IR0NMAN
DeathlyExspence
KG RAYZOR
ScamArtist01
monkeygv
MIG SPIDERMAN
xXxKBAKExXx
xZOMBIEGATORx
DRxR Marco
XxUnDeAdxPoNy
Major Swag25
bulldogs1775 (NR)
Major Swag25(NR)
mrhillman97(NR)

MIG IR0NMAN
MIG IR0NMAN

Back to top Go down

Deleted Topics - Page 2 Empty Welcome New members.....

Post by MIG IR0NMAN Wed 08 May 2013, 2:11 pm

i would like to welcome boballen, Everybroom, general seth22 and ManOfTheYear32 to the Avengers company please add them and game with them

MIG IR0NMAN
MIG IR0NMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG IR0NMAN Wed 08 May 2013, 2:22 pm

there bitch lol
MIG IR0NMAN
MIG IR0NMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG 47 XI Wed 08 May 2013, 3:37 pm

that wasnt very nice derp. dont forget your profile on xbl still says commander freaking noob
MIG 47 XI
MIG 47 XI

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG IR0NMAN Thu 09 May 2013, 11:15 am

nanana i changed it masta lmfao better noob
MIG IR0NMAN
MIG IR0NMAN

Back to top Go down

Deleted Topics - Page 2 Empty DeathlyExSPENCE APP

Post by deathlyexspence Fri 10 May 2013, 1:27 am

* Gamertag: DeathlyExSPENCE
* Battalion you are in: Devils Rejects
* Company your are in: Sinister
* Why do you want to be a MIG Recruiter?: I have recruited 4 people already and I would love to see this community grow and I believe I can help new recruits as well as find strong new members to help our community thrive.
* Do you want to opt out of the rank Structure? Not really I look forward to my growth
* Is there anything you want to add: although I don't want to opt out of the rank structure recruiting for any other company would not be a problem for me and I would be happy doing so.
deathlyexspence
deathlyexspence

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG 47 XI Fri 10 May 2013, 1:51 am

Thank you for your application, once you complete the Course I will give you my decision.
MIG 47 XI
MIG 47 XI

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG 47 XI Fri 10 May 2013, 4:15 pm

You have been Approved.
MIG 47 XI
MIG 47 XI

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG IR0NMAN Sat 11 May 2013, 12:02 pm

thats ok we need ppl who will game and talk shit not just talk shit lol
MIG IR0NMAN
MIG IR0NMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG IR0NMAN Sat 11 May 2013, 10:04 pm

Avengers meeting notes 4 saturday, may 11th

we need more recruits at least 4-6 more we are a company just starting out hoping to have fun with you guys

how we will recruit is we will go in servers two of us in a squad get two uknown ppl and talk to them while playing let them get to know us and remember no one under 15

once you reach rank sargent you have the right to request a gamertag with the MIG in front you can follow the avengers name like mine MIG IR0NMAN but you dont half too its just to awesome lol

wanna make sure you guys are registered on the website its www.MIG-Clan.forumotion.com use your gamertag as your username be on the somewhat and look what to do to move up in ranks and help out the community see whats going on within our companies

we however are in devils rejects and its a aything goes clan you can say whatever to whoever as long as its not another MIG member
however my avengers company will be more professional and i want team work this is my personal company and it will transfer to battlefield4 so it is a must to have but will not be offical untill 1/1/14

attendance:
MIG IR0NMAN
EveryBroom

absent:
boballen
ManOfTheYear72

MIG IR0NMAN
MIG IR0NMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG IR0NMAN Sun 12 May 2013, 2:03 am

please welcome Onyx EVA and Unatomic Demon to the Avengers company and to the Devils Rejects
MIG IR0NMAN
MIG IR0NMAN

Back to top Go down

Deleted Topics - Page 2 Empty im your new major KHERIO

Post by Kherio Tue 14 May 2013, 2:57 am

I'm your new major kherio. If u have Amy questions just contact me on here or Xbox live.

Kherio

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG IR0NMAN Tue 14 May 2013, 11:53 am

shut up lol
MIG IR0NMAN
MIG IR0NMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG IR0NMAN Tue 14 May 2013, 12:08 pm

hey guys i would like to welcome Kherio to the devils rejects as a major im hoping this will be a good turn in our community he was with me in SYN Lust 7 im very confident in what he will produce outta this and im glad hes with us
MIG IR0NMAN
MIG IR0NMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG IR0NMAN Wed 15 May 2013, 12:32 pm

Battalion Meeting Notes

We need recruits three ppl on a team like i discussed before that way we can recruit and actually let ppl here how we talk and game together

our community website changed if you dont have it its www.IG-Gaming.forumotions.com make sure ppl are signed up on the webite

make sure you change your bio to MIG Demonic company cause theres no more asylum nor sisnister companies

Kherio dis cussed and described him self and what he wants out of the company what hes gonna do to improve how things are gonna go

Attendance:
MIG IR0NMAN
MIG Twisted Fear
Kherio
DeathlyExSPENCE
CarRamRod42069
xXxKBAKExXx

not in attendance:
scamArtist01
DRxR Marco
monkeygv
Thealphabetz
xZOMBIE GATORx
LoLnoCookie4U
MIG IR0NMAN
MIG IR0NMAN

Back to top Go down

Deleted Topics - Page 2 Empty Battlelog Help

Post by Kernul Sun 19 May 2013, 1:30 am

I can't link my battlelog account to my Xbox account because someone else already has. Is there any way to fix this?

Kernul

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG 47 XI Sun 19 May 2013, 12:46 pm

what do you mean someone else has it? If you call EA's staff, they should be able to help you. Watch out though because a lot of people have problems with their staff. This is defiantly something to talk to them about, hopefully they can help you further.

Good Question

~Anthrax
MIG 47 XI
MIG 47 XI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum