TESTING SITE
This website is No longer used, it remains as a testing site.
If you are looking to join, then check out either:
www.IG-MIG.forumotion.com or www.IG-WGD.forumotion.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TESTING SITE
This website is No longer used, it remains as a testing site.
If you are looking to join, then check out either:
www.IG-MIG.forumotion.com or www.IG-WGD.forumotion.com
TESTING SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mentally Insane Gamers (MIG): The Code

Go down

Mentally Insane Gamers (MIG): The Code Empty Mentally Insane Gamers (MIG): The Code

Post by MIG 47 XI Sun 17 Mar 2013, 8:56 pm

I
As a member of Mentally Insane Gamers,
I understand that I must at ALL times abide by The Code and will treat each member with dignity and respect; while gaming with its members and leaders. I will never attack another member.

II
I agree to never discriminate nor attack Members of MIG with different ethnic backgrounds, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, or place of origin. While I understand that trash talking non members is allowed, however any references or personal attacks on Members that are presented offensive or deemed inappropriate will not be tolerated.

III
As a member of the Rank Structure I understand that I may not have any involvement with other gaming communities. If caught pursing activities as a member of a different gaming community, then I understand that I will be permanently removed from MIG's rank structure and website contents. However I understand that by signing up on a separate gaming community website is indeed acceptable, however, openly joining another community structure while in MIG's structure is strictly forbidden.

IV
All MIG members must register on the website within one week of their recruitment to remain in MIG.
As a registered member, you will have access to the Forums.
New members must read and accept The Code and Rank Structure.

V
All MIG members are encouraged to share any issues or ideas to the Leader ANYTIME! (Follow Chain of Command)
The leaders of MIG believe in the open door policy and encourage members to use it.

VI
New members will not be allowed to change their gamer tag until reaching the rank of Sergeant and receiving approval from a Battalion General or higher.

VII
I understand that by agreeing to these terms that if I am to violate any of these rules that I may risk receiving a temporary removal, temporary ban, suspension, demotion, permanent removal, or even a permanent ban from the ALL contents of MIG.

VIII
BOTTOM LINE!!! Have fun, play games and network with other members that share the same interest. At the end of the day, it is after all just a game.

Note: Subject to change without notification.

Last edited by MIG ANTHRAX XI on Tue 21 May 2013, 12:42 am; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated 5/10/13)
MIG 47 XI
MIG 47 XI

Back to top Go down